Black Summer Dresses
Who says black is just for the winter? Black is actually a smart choice for the summer as well. Lets face it, with all those florals and pastel shades sometimes black doesn’t get a look in. Lets change that!
The classic black dress is incredibly versatile and should be treated as such. A black dress is a great investment because it is timeless and can be worn all year round, whatever the season it can be dressed accordingly and as trends change the black dress will remain a classic. It is more than possible to create several great and totally different looks with just one black dress and this timeless little number can be worn year after year.
So why should we all think about black summer dresses?
Although black is perfect worn by itself, it can also act as a canvas to build on. Be playful with your black dress, splash on some colour by simply adding a touch of red lippy, a pair of gorgeous sandals or perhaps a colourful clutch…the options are endless!
Get the look!
– Add a great pair of statement sandals, this will totally change the look of the same dress you twinned with ballerina pumps the week before.
– Add a bit of red lippy into the equation, for a glam evening look or “just because” you feel like it.
A black dress is understated and chic and certainly should not be overlooked. Which means it is a great option for the office, as well as those cheeky Friday after work drinks.
Keep it classic, with black heels and perfectly polished hair for a timeless elegant look that will never go out of fashion.
Reasons why we need a black dress in our wardrobes and in our lives;
– a great base to an outfit
– can be altered easily to create multiple outfits & looks
– possible to add colour with your accessories
– keep it classic with all black accessories
– add some red lippy
– chic, timeless, elegant, versatile
– Black is always, always, always a great choice for a cocktail dress
So, that being said…I guess it’s about time to find your perfect black dress! It’s simple ladies, the LBD will never go out of fashion!